Sustainability at work - future-oriented training
The objectives of the programme Sustainability at work - future-oriented training ("Nachhaltig im Beruf - zukunftsorientiert ausbilden") are:
- the implementation and continuing development of innovative training and further education plans for the sustainability-oriented qualification of training staff in companies and inter-company training centers,
- the dissemination of these plans (modules) to selected sectors and professions,
- the involvement of company training staff and experts als multipliers, as well as the qualification of further training staff within the framework of train-the-trainer courses,
- supplementary networking and information measures, also with reference to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations, with the goal of
- transregional, long-term implementation of sustainability-relevant policy approaches in German vocational training structures.